Frequently Asked Questions
What skills does the Suzuki Piano Basics Method develop?
- The Suzuki Method develops a natural ability to play by ear with a deep appreciation for beautiful tone and flow.
- It develops a natural body balance essential to the ease of performance.
- Teaches how to use the body in its natural balanced position.
How much practice is expected?
- Repeated Listening to the CDs is the major key to progress. Consistent practice each day, as long as is appropriate for the age and level, is necessary to produce the ultimate results..
What is the studio policy?
- The studio policy is available upon request..
- Tone production is directly related to the ear, body balance, and finger movement. How you practice determines the quality of tone production.